BIJ TREFI RESPECTEREN WIJ UW PRIVACY
Zowel het publieke en beveiligde gedeelte van Trefi worden door Capital Tool Company BV (“CTC”) beheerd.
CTC respecteert uw privacy en verklaart uw persoonsgegevens vertrouwelijk en zorgvuldig te zullen behandelen. Respect voor de privacy van (potentiële) klanten is het uitgangspunt bij al de activiteiten van CTC.
Persoonsgegevens worden verwerkt in overeenstemming met de Wet Bescherming persoonsgegevens. Voor zover dat niet voortvloeit uit de wet of uit verplichtingen die CTC tegenover u is aangegaan, worden zonder uw toestemming geen persoonsgegevens aan derden verstrekt.
De door u verstrekte informatie zal worden gebruikt om u toegang te verstrekken en van dienst te kunnen zijn.
CTC neemt Beveiligingsmaatregelen omtrent persoonsgegevens. CTC opereert in overeenstemming met ISO 27001, de standaard voor informatiebeveiliging.
CTC behoudt zich het recht voor om wijzigingen aan te brengen in dit Privacy Statement.
- CTC makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all information made available on this Web site is accurate. However, the Web site and the information available on this Web site are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. CTC and the partners mentioned on the Web Site make no representation or endorsement about the suitability, timeliness or accuracy of the Web site and the information. CTC and the partners mentioned on the Web Site disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of condition, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party’s rights.
- In no event shall CTC, its affiliates, its partners, directors or any other third party involved in creating, producing or delivering of the Web site, be liable for any damages resulting from the use, the inability to use, unauthorised use or the non-performance of the Web site or resulting from the reliance upon information presented in this Web site.
- The Web site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, images, logo’s and other materials (hereafter collectively ‘Content’) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights. None of the Content (or any part thereof) may be copied, modified, displayed, transmitted, published, transferred, sold or in any other way may be made available, without the prior written consent of CTC.
- CTC respects you privacy. Any personal information provided to CTC via the Web site will be used by CTC in accordance with its Privacy Statement.
- This Web site may contain hyperlinks to third party’s or partners web site(s). These linked web sites are not under the control of CTC and CTC shall in no event be responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products and other materials on or available from any linked web site, or any link contained in a linked web site, or any changes or updates of such sites.
- This Web site has been optimised for Mozilla Firefox 3+ browsers. Other browsers like internet explorer may view different or be illegible.
- This Web site may be used for lawful purposes only. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, from infringing the rights of CTC or third parties, and/or from restricting the use and enjoyment of this Web site by other parties.
- CTC has the right to suspend or terminate the account of a user and has the right to refuse to provide any and all information or services to a user, if the information provided by this user to CTC is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if CTC has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.